makes Coast "The Professional's Choice?"
The answer is simple…The TorqueMaster™ product line has
been designed and refined over 20 years to meet the needs
of the professional drain-cleaning contractor and plumber.
evolution results in a product that is rugged, dependable,
and on the rare occasions it fails, is easy to fix in the
Double-welded tubular steel frame, powder-coated to eliminate
- Dual capacitor motor to ensure the motor starts easily,
- A ¾ HP motor on our main line machines; the most
powerful in the industry.
- The main shaft drive is fabricated from stress-proof steel
to ensure years of trouble-free service.
- Sealed ball bearings on the shaft and drive arm bearings
that never need lubrication.
- A very straightforward, simple pulley drive system (and
for dependability, simple is better).
- 10" diameter solid polyurethane tires that roll easily and
won't go flat.
- A hinged motor-plate that allows for easy, in-the-field,
one-man belt adjustments.
- An extra-wide rear handle for unparalleled stability in
the upright position.
- Quick and easy reel changeover…a one man operation in the
- A rock-solid warranty.
- 22 years of experience and thousand of satisfied customers.
Give us a call. Find out for yourself why Coast is
"The Professional's Choice!"